Terms & Conditions
All products are covered by a warranty, with their purchase receipt, by the manufacturer as designated by his official dealership. Excluding Xiaomi appliances that have one year of warranty from our store. The warranty for the accessories of the package such as headphones, charger, USB cable and battery is different from that of the device and is of shorter duration. The warranty covers only operating faults in the appliance when they do not meet the manufacturer's specifications. Under no circumstances does the warranty cover any damage such as dropping, water, hitting, interference from unauthorized serinice, etc., or any damage that may be caused by misuse of the user. In order to complete the warranty process, the delegation is responsible for remedying and remedying the problem. The time required may vary depending on the nature of the problem. EU-marked products are covered by a warranty for serinice in all authorized stores in Greece, not for replacement. Only if the product is within the scope of D.O.A. (Dead On Arrival), ie if it is a defective product from the outset. The D.O.A. is provided for the first 7 calendar days from the date of purchase of the product under the following conditions
• The product must be shipped by the customer within 7 days of the date of purchase with full packaging and the original purchase receipt.
• The malfunction of the product must be due to a failure of the manufacturer and not to damage caused by misuse of the product such as falling, water, knocks, interference from unauthorized service, etc. If the official service finds that the fault is due to a manufacturing error and not to the fault of the user, replacement of the product occurs. If a device has a malfunction that has been corrected by reinstalling / upgrading software or replacing a battery, replacement can not be performed. Apple products do not support D.O.A. and if a device needs to be replaced, the replacement will only be done by the Delegation.
The customer is entitled to a refund only if it is returned to our company in a sealed and in perfect condition within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase and after having been informed by telephone. Returns are only accepted if the products that the customer wishes to return are in the same condition as received, ie without unsealing, operating or tampering with the original proof of purchase or invoice. In the case of a distance transaction, the customer is charged with the cost of returning the goods. However, if our company is responsible for changing / returning the product, then we will be charged the refund. Refunds of broken or damaged products are not accepted as soon as delivery is made by the carrier. The customer checks the products and then signs for their integrity. If a mistake is made (wrong device color, accessories, etc.) You should contact us directly at 210 5245208 and the product should be returned immediately in perfect condition. In this case, the cost of transport costs is borne by our company. Refunds are not accepted. Only if a mistake is made by our company and the customer is not responsible.
The customer may cancel his order at any time if it has not been shipped. Cancellation is by phone ( 210 5245208 ). The amount is refunded at no charge to the customer either by bank or by credit card.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drives through the Web browser (if allowed) that allows websites or service providers to recognize the browser and record and to remember some information.
Do we report information to outside bodies?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information. We do not include reliable third parties that help us take advantage of our site, conduct our business or serve you if the parties agree to keep this information confidential. We can also release your information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, implement our policies on our site or protect our own copyright, property or security.
1. Receipt and payment from our physical store.
2. By using a credit or debit card online or by receiving / paying from our store. Only the cardholder (or person with a certified authority from the owner) can receive the order by pointing out his identity at the courier or at the store. Payments by credit / debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners), use of the MasterPass e-wallet. All payments made using a card are processed through the Alpha e-Commerce payment platform of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. Encryption is a way to encode the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
This way you have the certainty that your card details are not submitted to us but directly to the Bank, so they will not be in any way intercepted.
Note- For your security, we advise you, such as when you sign in to the Bank's page or initiate a Credit / Debit card transaction, be careful that the connection as shown to you in your browser starts with https: // .. ...... and not http: //.
We inform you that when you first use your card at our online store you may be asked to send a copy of your identity and of the card you used for the transaction (with only the last 4 digits on the front and covered the three-digit CVV security code on the back side)
Our store does not accept installments with a credit card.
3. By cash on delivery. The products are shipped with the partner courier company and you are paid the price at the time of delivery. Cash on delivery: 4 €
4. Deposit in Bank Account (including shipping costs)
Alpha bank: 2600020020014525 IBAN: In the statement of the deposit You will have to enter the order code and once you have finished the deposit, you must e-mail us the deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Before proceeding with any deposit There should be a telephone confirmation of your order from an employee of our company.
Important for invoices under Article 39
• In the case of an invoice, after the application of Article 39A, to secure the transactions, the payment of the order will be executed strictly through a corporate bank account. For the issue of the invoice, it is necessary to send the Personalized Information with today's date from Taxisnet in our email email@example.com